WordPress WooCommerce plugin offers features and functionalities to turn your website into an eCommerce store. Now, WooCommerce also comes with many extensions and plugin which can help enhance its functionalities. Here we will be going through some of the best WooCommerce plugins for WordPress.
If you are planning to start an online store powered by WordPress and WooCommerce plugin, then this should prove to be of great help. Your customers will love the extra features which will make their shopping experience all the more memorable.
Best WordPress WooCommerce Plugins
We have divided this list into free and paid plugins. This should help you find something that fits your requirements as well as budget. Now without further ado, let’s get into the list:
#1. Customer Reviews for WooCommerce
Starting off our list of the best free WooCommerce plugins we have Customer Reviews for WooCommerce. The plugin sets up an automated review reminder system on your website. If a customer recently bought a product from your site, the plugin will automatically send a reminder to the customer, asking them to review the product.
- Adds reCAPTCHA to prevent spam reviews.
- Option to filter review by rating.
- Ability to show review summary on the product page.
- Allows customers to add pictures along with their reviews.
- Can generate discount coupons for customers who leave a review.
#2. WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin
If you have WooCommerce Wishlist plugin installed on your WordPress website, you can offer customers the option to save products they like, in case they can’t/won’t buy it at the moment. This WordPress WooCommerce plugin offers a proven way to convert visitors into loyal customers. Furthermore, the plugin adds some extra features on top which can help increase your conversion rates even further.
- Option to select a wishlist page and name.
- Automatic removal of products from wishlist once it is added to the cart.
- “Add to wishlist” which can be placed anywhere on a page.
- Customization option for “Add to wishlist” button as well as wishlist table.
- Wishlist can be shared on social channels or through email.
- Options to show stock status, date of adding product to the wishlist, and so on.
#3. WooCommerce Products Filter
Your customers might not be able to find the specific product from your huge online catalog. But with WooCommerce Products Filter, customers can finetune their search to only the products they are interested in buying. This WooCommerce plugin for WordPress will offer potential customers to filter out products by category, attribute, tags, any custom taxonomies, and price.
- Ajax powered product search.
- Dynamic products recount functionality.
- Option to display the taxonomies and attributes as radio boxes, checkboxes, drop-down menus, and so on.
- Offers a quick search functionality.
- Stores and provides you statistics regarding search taxonomies and their combinations used by users.
- Shortcode and Widget for the plugin are also included.
#4. WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features
Coupons offer a great means for boosting sales on your WooCommerce powered WordPress store. With WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features you get to expand upon the WooCommerce coupons functionality and add an automatic discount ruling option.
This WooCommerce plugin also has a pro version, but here we will be only concerned with the features available in the free version.
- Plugin features can be accessed from the WooCommerce Edit Coupon Panel.
- Option to set parameters to determine which users get a coupon.
- Coupons get automatically added to customers cart if parameters are met.
- Option for users to apply coupon via URL.
- Use of coupons can be restricted for certain purchases.
#5. PayPal for WooCommerce
PayPal for WooCommerce, as the name implies, allows you to add a PayPal payments gateway to your WooCommerce enabled website. With this WooCommerce WP plugin installed, you can offer your users the option to pay you through their PayPal accounts.
- Offers PayPal Express Checkout and PayPal Smart Payment Buttons.
- Users can save their PayPal account to make future transactions more quickly.
- The plugin offers you a free PayPal Payments Pro account.
- The plug-in is PayPal certified.
- Efficient error handling to avoid false/misleading responses.
#6. WooCommerce PDF Invoices
Sending your customers invoices for their purchase is a crucial part of running an online business. Now with the WooCommerce PDF Invoices, you can automate this process. The plugin will automatically generate PDF invoices and PDF packing slips and send them to a customer once they make a purchase.
- Option included to manually create and delete PDF invoices
- You can attach a PDF invoice to different WooCommerce email types.
- Can connect with Google Drive, Dropbox, Egnyte, and OneDrive.
- Option to choose from many pre-made and customizable PDF invoice templates.
- Offers advanced items table which includes columns for refunds, discounts, different item tax rates, and so on.
#7. Dynamic Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce
Dynamic Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce offers a well-rounded solution to set rules to offer discounts to customers. There are many plugins which claim to do so, but it can get tricky if a particular product is available in multiple categories. However, the developers of the plugin kept all contingencies in mind and created a solution which will help you set up a solid discount system to your website.
- Rules to set discount on specific products or a group of products under a specific category.
- Rules can be set based on parameters such as weight, quantity, price, total units and so on.
- Pricing table that includes all offers applicable on a product.
- Option to set a maximum discount.
- Multiple discount types for better customer engagement.
#8. WooCommerce Multi Currency
If you are planning on creating an online store with an international reach then WooCommerce Multi-Currency would be of great help. This WordPress WooCommerce plugin allows for easy switching between different currencies and the option to create custom exchange rate converters. You can also set it to accept payments through a single currency or all currencies.
- If you have coupons on your website, the plugin will recalculate their value according to the currency.
- Option to add a fixed price for each currency that bypasses the exchange rate.
- Custom symbols for each currency.
- Option to check exchange rate from many sources.
- Widget ready.
#9. WC Vendor
WC Vendor is a must have plugin if you are looking to turn your website into a marketplace like eBay or Amazon. The plugin will help users on your website to create their own store and start selling. You can even allow a commission feature where your vendors will earn money for selling products in your store.
- Multiple options to help vendors set up a fully functional store.
- Provides vendors with necessary options to run their store smoothly.
- Option to set commision rates as per admin choice.
- Ability to set up different payment gateways.
#10. Booster for WooCommerce
Booster for WooCommerce plugin is a must-have for any WordPress website using WooCommerce. It is loaded with a variety of features which will help you create a high-functioning online store.
- Abundant options to set up a multi-currency store.
- Customization options for tweaking the different buttons and labels.
- A multitude of options compulsory for an online store.
- Many options to help you get complete control over payment gateways.
#11. WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates
This WordPress WooCommerce plugin will help boost sales for your online store. Buy For Me offers an innovative and unique functionality to allows users to ask friends to gift them a particular product from your website. Users can come to your site, choose a product they would like as a gift, and simply click the Buy For Me button. An email preview window will show up where users can customize the email and send it to their friends and family.
- Offers an innovative and memorable shopping experience.
- Buy For Me button adjusts with the theme design style.
- You can change the “Buy For Me” text to say anything you like.
- Option to enable or disable on the basis of products.
#12. WooCommerce Extra Product Options
As the name suggests, this WP plugin is targeted towards WooCommerce enabled websites that cater to the wholesale market. With the plugin installed, you will be able to provide a wholesale price for all your products.
- Ability to add wholesale price to simple products as well as variable products.
- You can exempt tax from the pricing or add a predefined tax class to wholesale roles.
- Option to set a minimum and maximum quantity for wholesale shipping.
#13. Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce
If you are selling products online, you have to set up shipping rate to handle all your customers’ queries. WooCommerce Product FAQ Manager plugin helps build, manage, and showcase your pricing page in the best possible way.
#14. WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts acts as an add-on to the WooCommerce plugins for WordPress. It is the best selling WP tabs plugin for WooCommerce. You will get a whole lot of features which will enable you to add rich and functional tabs to your WooCommerce enabled site.
#15. Woocommerce Registration Plugin
Adding a customer registration form is one of the easiest means for generating leads. With WP WooCommerce Registration plugin you will easily be able to set up custom registration forms with custom fields. It is also filled with many features to make the forums as functional as possible.
- Support for 10 types of different fields on the registration form.
- Option to add condition dependent fields to the forms.
- Allow customers to log in using their social channels.
- Google reCaptcha to prevent spams.
- Option to set “required fields”.
#16. XL WooCommerce Sales Triggers
If you are constantly losing customers and you think your design is to blame, then quickly install XL WooCommerce Sales Triggers plugin for your site. It will set up the right call-to-actions and other triggers to convert visitors into buyers. In fact, it packs in seven psychologically proven tricks that are known to boost sales.
- Adds a countdown timer to different products.
- Shows the items which are left in stock.
- Displays potential saving in each purchase.
- Option to show users recent sales activity to increase social proof.
- Ability to include guarantee triggers to ensure your commitments.
- Option to add satisfaction rate.
- Can add a best seller tag to featured products.
#17. WooCommerce Product Filter
If you are an online store that sells tangible goods, then product filters are an actual concern for your business.
Actual color is far more compelling than simply the name of the particular color. And so it is advised you use color swatches to showcase all the color based variations of a product you have in your store. This task can be efficiently handled by CleverSwatches WordPress plugin for WooCommerce.
- Support for different gallery images for each variation.
- Circular, as well as square swatches, are available for each color.
- Option to set each swatch according to global attribute or at the product level.
- Shows color or image swatches through shortcodes.
#19. Fancy Product Designer
Managing all the products on a large online store can be hard, especially if done on a product to product basis. Fancy Product Designer WooCommerce plugin helps you set up an extensive list of bulk edit options for your WooCommerce products.
- Bulk edit on the basis of different WooCommerce fields.
- Offers the option to add several add-ons which further enhances its features.
- Comes with a decimal fields data calculator.
- WooCommerce products editor with HTML elements.
#20. WooCommerce Donation Plugin
And for the last plugin on our list, we have the WooCommerce Donation Plugin for WordPress. Once installed, you can allow your users to donate to your site. The client has full control to set what amount they wish to donate. All the donations conveniently show up in the cart as if the client is buying a product.
- Comes with campaign support.
- Collects and sends reports about donations made.
- If the user forgets to make a donation, the plugin will show a link to remind them.
Any other WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce?
So these were our picks for some of the best free and paid WooCommerce plugins for WordPress. Hope you found this read to be helpful. Do let us know which plugin you are considering for your online WordPress store. Also, if you know some other great WooCommerce plugin, then don’t forget to mention them down below.