20 Must-Have WordPress WooCommerce Plugins You Need For Your Store
WordPress WooCommerce offers features and functionalities to turn your website into an eCommerce store. Now, WooCommerce also comes with many extensions and plugin which can help enhance its functionalities. Here we will be going through some of the best WooCommerce plugins for WordPress.
If you are planning to start an online store powered by WordPress and WooCommerce plugin, then this should prove to be of great help. Your customers will love the extra features which will make their shopping experience all the more memorable.
Don’t have a WooCommerce Store? Don’t worry. Learn how to create it here.
List of Must-have WordPress WooCommerce Plugins
#1. WooCommerce Email Customizer with Email Builder
WooCommerce Email Customizer with Email Builder is a premium WordPress WooCommerce plugin which gives you a dedicated email builder to help you create custom emails to send to your customers. The plugin is highly advanced and carries options similar to a page builder where you can drag and drop elements like text blocks, paragraph blocks, images, and much more.
In total, this WooCommerce email plugin will give you access to over 15 design elements to create a compelling email. This includes text, paragraphs, images, social icons, tables, dividers, and much more. There is also shortcode support which gets dynamically replaced with the corresponding WooCommerce data at the time of sending the mail. Even, if you are unsure as to how your emails will look to your users, then you can get a live preview to ease your mind.
#2. WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
The WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips plugin for WooCommerce powered WordPress websites helps add a PDF invoice to the order confirmation email sent to your customers. There is a default invoice template which can be customized to your needs. You even have the option to create your template from scratch. This is very basic functionality, but one that is crucial if you are going to run your e-commerce business properly.
Now, this is a free-to-use WooCommerce WP plugin, and as such, it carries very basic functionalities. Besides sending the PDF Invoices through emails, the plugin will also give you the option to download or print invoices and packing slips from the admin. As we mentioned, the invoices can be created or customized using HTML and CSS. On top of that, you have the option to generate invoices in bulk and also sequence the invoice numbers with custom formatting.
#3. WooCommerce Deposits – Partial Payments
WooCommerce deposit is a premium WordPress plugin that lets you receive partial payment from your customer. With this plugin enabled on your site, your customers can pay a fixed price or in percentage upfront. The plugin is fully compatible with the WooCommerce booking plugin, which helps to collect bookings from different products.
It includes a ton of features, including Checkout mode (card-based deposits), automatic email reminders, flexible deposit setting, disables variable deposit, disables payment gateways, display custom messages, and deposit reports. You can easily accept or disable deposits in your store.
This WordPress WooCommerce plugin has a powerful backend interface that lets you add deposits from the admin backend. The plugin is WPML compatible and can be translated into different languages, including Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.
#4. WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts acts as an add-on to the WooCommerce plugins for WordPress. It is the best selling WP tabs plugin for WooCommerce. You will get a whole lot of features which will enable you to add rich and functional tabs to your WooCommerce enabled site.
#5. WooCommerce Multi Currency
If you are planning on creating an online store with an international reach then WooCommerce Multi-Currency would be of great help. This WordPress WooCommerce plugin allows for easy switching between different currencies and the option to create custom exchange rate converters. You can also set it to accept payments through a single currency or all currencies.
- If you have coupons on your website, the plugin will recalculate their value according to the currency.
- Option to add a fixed price for each currency that bypasses the exchange rate.
- Custom symbols for each currency.
- Option to check exchange rate from many sources.
- Widget ready.
#6. Checkout Field Modifier
WooCommerce Checkout Field modifier lets you customize the checkout fields of your WooCommerce store. The plugin comes with powerful backend features and a fully customizable frontend.
You can easily change the input fields and set billing/shipping information using the plugin. It also lets you remove any unnecessary fields from the checkout. Enabling specific fields mandatory and other fields optionally is also a possibility. You can also set different custom fields and add extra details to the checkout process.
This WordPress store plugin supports all themes and comes with 24 hours of technical support. The plugin offers you a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the plugin.
#7. YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist, a very popular WooCommerce WordPress plugin from YITH. As you can understand from the name itself, the plugin helps to integrate a bunch of features into the WooCommerce wishlist functionality which can help boost your sales and conversions.
The WordPress WooCommerce plugin allows users to add products to their wishlist on your website. Then, the users will have the option to share their wishlist with friends and family either by direct emails or through social media. This can bring in more traffic to your site, and help increase sales, especially during the holiday season.
#8. WooCommerce Advanced Shipping
WooCommerce Advanced Shipping plugin allows you to create custom shipping rates for your WooCommerce powered e-shop. It is a simple functionality but provides advanced flexibility when charging your customers. The WordPress online store plugin provides options to customize shipping rates based on Country, State, Weight, Volume, and much more.
Some notable features of the plugin include the option to create multiple shipping methods, implement conditional logic, insert table rate shipping, and much more. Best of all, you can integrate potentially unlimited shipping methods based on the diversity of your customers and their requirements.
#9. WooCommerce Products Filter
Your customers might not be able to find the specific product from your huge online catalog. But with WooCommerce Products Filter, customers can finetune their search to only the products they are interested in buying. This WooCommerce WordPress plugin will offer potential customers to filter out products by category, attribute, tags, any custom taxonomies, and price.
- Ajax powered product search.
- Dynamic products recount functionality.
- Option to display the taxonomies and attributes as radio boxes, checkboxes, drop-down menus, and so on.
- Offers a quick search functionality.
- Stores and provides you statistics regarding search taxonomies and their combinations used by users.
- Shortcode and Widget for the plugin are also included.
#10. Customer Reviews for WooCommerce
Customer Reviews for WooCommerce plugin sets up an automated review reminder system on your website. If a customer recently bought a product from your site, the plugin will automatically send a reminder to the customer, asking them to review the product.
- Adds reCAPTCHA to prevent spam reviews.
- Option to filter review by rating.
- Ability to show review summary on the product page.
- Allows customers to add pictures along with their reviews.
- Can generate discount coupons for customers who leave a review.
#11. WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features
Coupons offer a great means for boosting sales on your WooCommerce powered WordPress store. With WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features you get to expand upon the WooCommerce coupons functionality and add an automatic discount ruling option. This WooCommerce shop plugin also has a pro version, but here we will be only concerned with the features available in the free version.
- Plugin features can be accessed from the WooCommerce Edit Coupon Panel.
- Option to set parameters to determine which users get a coupon.
- Coupons get automatically added to customers cart if parameters are met.
- Option for users to apply coupon via URL.
- Use of coupons can be restricted for certain purchases.
#12. Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce
If you are selling products online, you have to set up shipping rate to handle all your customers’ queries. WooCommerce Product FAQ Manager plugin helps build, manage, and showcase your pricing page in the best possible way.
#13. WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates
This WooCommerce WordPress plugin will help boost sales for your online store. Buy For Me offers an innovative and unique functionality to allows users to ask friends to gift them a particular product from your website. Users can come to your site, choose a product they would like as a gift, and simply click the Buy For Me button. An email preview window will show up where users can customize the email and send it to their friends and family.
- Offers an innovative and memorable shopping experience.
- Buy For Me button adjusts with the theme design style.
- You can change the “Buy For Me” text to say anything you like.
- Option to enable or disable on the basis of products.
WooSwatches WooCommerce plugin for WordPress powered e-commerce websites allows you to implement color and image variation swatches to your products. As you know, people have their preferences in color or size. The fact that you provide different variations for your products can be easily shown using the plugin.
This plugin will help you to replace the default dropdown menu that showcases product variations with colorful swatches. You can also add images to correspond with the selected colors. On top of that, the plugin allows you to configure values globally with the option to override it on product edit page. There is even the option to display one attribute swatches on the shop page and change product image on hover.
#15. WooCommerce Product Filter
If you are an online store that sells tangible goods, then product filters are an actual concern for your business.
#16. WooCommerce Extra Product Options
As the name suggests, this WordPress WooCommerce plugin is targeted towards WooCommerce enabled websites that cater to the wholesale market. With the plugin installed, you will be able to provide a wholesale price for all your products.
- Ability to add wholesale price to simple products as well as variable products.
- You can exempt tax from the pricing or add a predefined tax class to wholesale roles.
- Option to set a minimum and maximum quantity for wholesale shipping.
#17. Booster for WooCommerce
Booster for WooCommerce WP plugin is a must-have for any WordPress website using WooCommerce. It is loaded with a variety of features which will help you create a high-functioning online store.
- Abundant options to set up a multi-currency store.
- Customization options for tweaking the different buttons and labels.
- A multitude of options compulsory for an online store.
- Many options to help you get complete control over payment gateways.
#18. Fancy Product Designer
Managing all the products on a large online store can be hard, especially if done on a product to product basis. Fancy Product Designer WooCommerce WordPress plugin helps you set up an extensive list of bulk edit options for your WooCommerce products.
- Bulk edit on the basis of different WooCommerce fields.
- Offers the option to add several add-ons which further enhances its features.
- Comes with a decimal fields data calculator.
- WooCommerce products editor with HTML elements.
#19. WC Vendor
WC Vendor is a must have WooCommerce WordPress plugin if you are looking to turn your website into a marketplace like eBay or Amazon. The plugin will help users on your website to create their own store and start selling. You can even allow a commission feature where your vendors will earn money for selling products in your store.
- Multiple options to help vendors set up a fully functional store.
- Provides vendors with necessary options to run their store smoothly.
- Option to set commission rates as per admin choice.
- Ability to set up different payment gateways.
#20. XL WooCommerce Sales Triggers
If you are constantly losing customers and you think your design is to blame, then quickly install XL WooCommerce Sales Triggers plugin for your site. It will set up the right call-to-actions and other triggers to convert visitors into buyers. In fact, it packs in seven psychologically proven tricks that are known to boost sales.
- Adds a countdown timer to different products.
- Shows the items which are left in stock.
- Displays potential saving in each purchase.
- Option to show users recent sales activity to increase social proof.
- Ability to include guarantee triggers to ensure your commitments.
- Option to add satisfaction rate.
- Can add a best seller tag to featured products.
Any other WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce?
So these were our picks for some of the best free and paid WordPress WooCommerce plugins. Hope you found this read to be helpful. Do let us know which plugin you are considering for your online WordPress store. Also, if you know some other great WooCommerce plugin, then don’t forget to mention them down below.