WP Real Estate – Best Free WordPress Real Estate Plugin Reviewed
Wondering how you can build a professional real estate website without changing your WordPress theme and at no extra cost at all? If yes, then you’ve landed on the right page. In this WP Real Estate review, I take a closer look at the best free WordPress real estate plugin.
Besides examining the WP Real Estate plugin, I also cover its main features and the available customization options. Read on to discover more about this WordPress real estate plugin and why I think it’s the best among the free options available.
Don’t forget: A premium version of this plugin is available on MyThemeShop.com. Click here to read our review of the WP Real Estate Pro plugin.
WP Real Estate Plugin Overview
WP Real Estate is an amazing WordPress plugin for real estate property agents, brokers, digital entrepreneurs and real estate firms who want to build a real estate property listing website or want to add the functionality to an existing website at zero cost.
The plugin was recently released by MyThemeShop and is available for anyone to download and use in multiple websites for free. It’s packed with tons of features and functionalities that are normally not available in most free WordPress real estate plugins. Your site visitors can easily locate nearby properties thanks to the geographical location feature, and you can also allow agent listings, add Google maps, and capture inquiries.
This plugin allows you to easily manage real estate listings, listing enquiries, real estate agents, and much more.
Below is a screenshot of how your real estate listings page will look like:
WP Real Estate Plugin Features & Functionalities
Below is a summary of the features of the WP Real Estate WordPress plugin. See what you get with this WordPress real estate plugin.
- 100% Free – The WP Real Estate plugin comes with no charges and you can use it on as many websites as wish.
- Compatible with all WordPress themes and can be easily customized to match your style.
- Support for Google Maps – Show the location of a property on the listing page and let visitors locate properties based on their geolocation.
- Powerful search form – This WordPress real estate plugin incorporates an advanced search form that allows potential buyers to quickly look through the properties listed on your site. Users can filter the listings using property attributes, which include min/max price, address, property type, minimum number of beds, and property location.
- Easy-to-use shortcode options – Add more features to your property listings and enhance the layouts of the properties listed.
- Social media friendly – Social sharing buttons are included in strategic places to heklp boost your social media marketing.
- Allow agents to list their properties – This will help grow your site as the agents will want to market the listed properties.
- Nearby listings feature – This feature allows users to discover properties that are close to their location and can increase business leads and conversions.
- 5 in-built custom widgets – Add more features to your site using drag-and-drop functionality that’s easy even for those with no coding or technical skills. The widgets include – search listings, nearby listings, display agents, and recent listings.
- Visual icons that improve your site’s appeal
- Agent contact form – Located in the sidebar for quick contact and sends the client details to the property agent.
- Property status feature – to help potential clients know which property is available for sale and the properties that are already sold.
- Supports property types
- Properties can be displayed in either grid or list view post layouts
- Advanced property comparison feature
Setting Up The WP Real Estate Plugin
After you install and activate the WordPress real estate plugin, you can go to the plugin settings page and configure the various options. The options include:
- General settings – Here you can add your Google Maps API key and configure settings relating to the search function.
- Listings – Here you can configure settings that apply to your listings, such as listing setup, listing features, and listing statuses.
- Agents – This tab contains settings for the agent archive and agent single pages.
- Contact Form – You’ll find settings for the contact form, and you can add the contact form email and messages.
- Advanced – This tab contains advanced HTML settings, and you can also set whether or not you want all plugin data to be deleted upon uninstalling the plugin?
From the back-end, you can easily manage listings, add new listings, and view property agent details and any inquiries received.
WP Real Estate Plugin Documentation and Support
The WP Real Estate plugin comes with extensive documentation, which you can download from your MyThemeShop members area. The documentation covers the installation and usage of the plugin, making it handy for reference.
Besides, MyThemeShop’s support staff are available to assist you in case you have questions about the plugin, or need assistance with something; so feel free to contact them.
Overall, this WordPress real estate plugin, provides you the freedom, power and flexibility needed when creating a real estate website. It makes it easy to build a unique property site that aligns with the rest of your style and preferences. And to make it sweeter, the WP Real Estate plugin is completely free, and packed with lots of premium features.
Have you tried the WP Real Estate plugin? What’s your opinion of this WordPress real estate plugin? I would love to hear all about it in the comments below!