Dividend WordPress Theme Review – Elegant Multipurpose Magazine Theme
Dividend WordPress Theme Review
Meet Dividend, an elegant and highly customizable multipurpose WordPress theme from MyThemeShop. The fully responsive template is perfect for creating WordPress magazine sites, deals websites, stylish online shops, blogs and much more.
The theme comes with a wide range of features and functionalities, including custom post types for deals, 4 different homepage designs, over 10 custom widgets, beautiful social media icons, advertisement options, and 3 sliders and carousels for highlighting your best content.
Besides, the Dividend theme has an amazing Theme Options Panel with lots of easy-to-use customization options to easily configure the template according to your requirements and preferences.
Visit Theme Sales Page
Read on to learn more about this incredible WordPress theme.
Dividend Theme Features Highlight
Before who delve in, here is a summary of the features and functionalities you can expect from the Dividend WordPress theme:
- Custom post types for deals
- Easily customizable layouts
- 14 custom widgets
- Powerful Theme Options panels
- 3 sliders and carousels
- 4 pagination types
- Social media icons included
- Pre-designed call-to-action sections
- Optimized for maximum Adsense earnings
- 100% support for WooCommerce
- Beautiful parallax scrolling effects
- Translation ready
- Unlimited color and background options
- Off canvass mobilie menu
- Google fonts support and different typography settings
Theme Installation and Customization Options
The Dividend theme can be installed in just a few clicks. To install the theme, simply follow the steps below:
- Download the theme files from your account on MyThemeShop.com
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance >> Themes >> Add New
- Install the theme by uploading the Theme Zip file
- Activate the theme
You now have the Dividend theme installed on your WordPress installation and you can now set up the different options by going to the Theme Options panel.
But wait – before you start customizing your site, the Dividend theme requires you to install a number of plugins essential for its proper functioning.
Install Required Plugins
As you can see above, the Dividend theme requires the following plugins to work properly:
- MyThemeShop Theme/Plugin Updater
- WP Review
- WP Shortcode
- WP Tab Widget
To install the plugins, simply go to your WordPress dashboard and click on “Install Plugins”. You’ll then be taken to the page with the required plugins. Additionally, you’ll find a number of plugins recommended by MyThemeShop that you can optionally use with the Dividend theme.
Importing Demo Data
The Dividend theme comes with MyThemeShop’s one click demo importer. This feature allows you to quickly import the theme options, theme options & widgets, or theme options, widgets & the right content that you’ll find for your theme on MyThemeShop.com, allowing you to get started with your site and customize it really quickly.
To use this feature, navigate to Appearance >> Theme Options, and click on “Import/Export”. You’ll then see the different layouts with different options for importing. The Dividend theme includes four layouts which you can preview before installing – Default, Deals, Minimal and Magazine.
You’ll find that you have three options for importing the demos:
- Import Theme Options – only imports the theme options and nothing else. You can then use the theme options to customize your site.
- Import Theme Options & Widgets – adds the theme options together with the widgets used on the demo at MyThemeShop.com
- Import Theme Options, Widgets & Content – does all of the above but also adds the demo content you find on MyThemeShop.com. You’ll want to use this option if you have a new site with no content on it already and you want to quickly add in demo content so you can then customize your site.
Besides, you’ll also have the option to remove the demo content (either automatically or manually) if you need to.
Dividend Theme Customization Options
One of Dividend’s most impressive features is the powerful theme options panel, which includes tons of easy-to-use customization options to help you achieve a unique site even without touching a single line of code.
Below is an overview of the setting options you’ll find in the theme control panel:
- General Settings – This section contains common setting options which will be applied to the whole theme. Allows you to upload your logo and favicon, enter your FeedBurner URL, place code in the header and footer sections, set pagination type, enable/disable Ajax quick search, and more.
- Performance – This tab contains performance-related options which can help speed up your website.
- Styling Options – Lets you control the visual appearance of your theme, such as colors, layout, backgrounds, custom CSS, patterns, and more.
- Header Options – From here, you can control elements of the header section.
- Footer Options – This sections allows you to control elements of the footer section
- Homepage – From here, you can control settings related to your homepage. You can enable/disable featured slider and featured carousel, homepage deals, select categories to appear on the homepage, set call to actions, and more.
- Single Posts – This section lets you control the appearance and functionality of your single posts pages.
- Deals – From here, you can manage the content displayed on the Deals section.
- Social Buttons – Enable or disable social sharing buttons on single posts using these buttons.
- Ad Management – Control everything related to the advertisements on your site.
- Sidebars – From here, you can manage sidebars and select one for each section of your site, or select a custom sidebar on a per-post basis in the post editor.
- Theme Typography – Here you can control the fonts used with different elements on your site. Includes 17 standard font sets, and you can also add from the Google Fonts Library, which contains over 600 fonts.
Custom Post Type for Deals
Another great feature of the Dividend WordPress theme is the support for deals custom post types.
This allows you to easily create a deals website with special deals information.
For example, you can add call to action buttons and highlight deals expiry dates to entice potential customers to take action.
Beautiful Social Sharing Options
I love the attractive social media icons and buttons included in the Dividend theme. They fit elegantly with the other site elements and are strategically placed to help you gain more exposure on social media.
Better still, the theme options panel contains settings for you to easily enable/disable social sharing buttons on single posts. You can also choose the position for the social sharing icons – above the content, below the content or floating. In addition, you can enable the sharing buttons for pages too, and not just posts.
Another set of social media icons is strategically
displayed on the header section, designed to
effortlessly earn you more followers on Facebook and Twitter.
Multiple Custom Widgets
The Dividend theme comes with over 10 custom widgets, which provide a simple and easy-to-use way to add useful features and functionality to your site. The widgets allow you to easily display things like advertisements, author posts, deals popular posts, Facebook like box, hottest deals, latest tweets, popular posts, social media icons, and more.
Moreover, the template contains many well-thought-out widget-ready areas such as “after the single post content of single posts”, “featured area of deals page”, “featured area of homepage”, etc.
Dividend Theme Documentation and Support
The Dividend theme comes with extensive documentation to guide theme users. The documentation contains step by step instructions for installing and customizing the template.
Besides, your purchase grants you access to round-the-clock support from the team at MyThemeShop, who are known for their excellent technical support.
Dividend Theme Pricing and Offers
The Dividend WordPress theme costs $69 but you can grab it now at MyThemeShop.com for only $59.
Get Dividend Theme Now
- Unlimited Domain Usage – You can use the theme on multiple websites
- Install with just one click
- One year of premium support and updates
- Accompanying video tutorials to guide you
- 30 day money back guarantee
Overall, the Dividend theme is a great option for anyone who wants to establish a modern online magazine or deals website – whether you’re an experienced developer or you are just a WordPress beginner. The template includes many useful features and customization options, and support is just a few clicks away in case you need it. Furthermore, the strategically placed social media icons will help you gain traffic from different social platforms.